Best Places to Go During the Christmas Holidays is the topic of this Cabin Spots update. Are you wanting to get away to the Best Places to Go During the Christmas Holidays, but are not quite sure where to go? You’re not alone! Well, maybe that’s what you want is to be alone! We don’t blame you. The Christmas holidays are a great time to be with family and friends and share in the holiday cheer. But who’s to say that you have to stay at home to do it?
In this post, we’ll take a look at five great Christmas time destinations you may want to look into to spend Christmas. What can be better than staying in a warm cabin complete with plenty of fun things to do, see, and experience?!
Best Places to Go During the Christmas Holidays
- Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center– If you are looking for a “wild west” type of vacation, including activities such as the “Elf on the Shelf” scavenger hunt, Build-a-Bear workshop, and a winter wonderland that you can walk through that is just as cold as the real thing! Located in festive Nashville, Tennessee, there are ice slides if you are daring and you can also go snow tubing and ice skating.
- The Resort at “Paws Up” – If you would love to bask in some of the old traditions of Christmas far away, try this location just outside of Missoula in Blackfoot Valley. It is a luxury resort that features an old-fashioned tree-trim party, cookie decorating activity and a gingerbread house contest! Go dog-sledding or ride in a horse-drawn sleigh! It sits atop a 37,000-acre cattle ranch and offers all of the comforts of home. The events are topped off, of course, by a visit from Santa Claus.
- The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas– Want to get away to the city that never sleeps? Vegas offers a wide array of Christmas and holiday activities that range from Christmas tree lightings, concerts, and more during the holiday season. Located above the Resort’s Boulevard Pool area, this is a huge skating rink frozen from 4200 feet of ice during the winter months. There are light snow showers that occur every 30 minutes on certain days! What fun! There are also holiday-themed cocktails for adults. Once you are through with the hustle and bustle of Vegas, its time to consider heading over to Mt. Charleston Cabins to unwind at your own pace.
- Colonial Williamsburg– How about a trip into Christmas past into Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia, where you’ll find out how some of our first settlers lived in the early days of the country. Eighteenth-century homes grace the landscape and traditional old Christmas is what you’ll find here. There are plenty of accommodations nearby that you can enjoy. Or rent a nearby cabin to enjoy the way the early settlers really lived!
- Hershey Park, PA– What a delicious way to spend the Christmas season! Visit Hershey Park, Pennsylvania and enjoy tasting the best chocolate in the world made by the Hershey’s people! There’s also a special show known as “A Music Box Christmas” for kids of all ages as well as holiday-themes roller-coaster rides. Meet the nine live reindeer and drive through the Hershey’s “Sweet Lights” trail. Prepare to be wowed” by features displaying over 200,000 Christmas lights!
Holiday Vacation Ideas Summary
Each of these aforementioned destinations can be considered Best Places to Go During the Christmas Holidays. Any of these cabin spots would be an awesome treat. Especially if you’re looking for a way to get away this season for a one-of-a-kind adventure. Research your favorite cabin rentals site in order to book and reserve your preferred cabin spots. Many of these destinations sell out regularly due to high demand. Once confirmed, enjoy the thought of peace and quiet tranquility as needed while taking in the more spirited holiday activities. It’s the best of both worlds. Have a wonderful Christmastime!